Attention Solopreneurs, Entrepreneurs, Home-Based Business Professionals or Anyone Trying to Use a Web Business to Escape the Cubicle Farm
Have you been frustrated trying to figure out what's real and what's not when it comes to creating a Web site for your business?
Avoid the hype and learn simple, tested, ethical Web site strategies from online veterans who have worked on everything from single-product brochure sites to a $260 million ecommerce store
Our names are James Byrd and Susan Daffron and we wrote Web Business Success: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Web Sites That Work after years of dealing with clients who had been overwhelmed by conflicting and confusing information online.
We have run our business from a log house deep in the woods of Idaho since 1996. Most of our clients and customers are "virtual;" we've never met them in person. Over the years, we have spent hours and hours wading through information about creating Web sites, online marketing, and operating an online business. In the process of doing all this research, we figured out automatic, low cost ways to generate new clients, make sales, and earn money all while we focus on work we enjoy.
It's not impossible to create a rewarding and satisfying online business. We're proof that you can create a Web site and run an online business from almost anywhere without losing your soul, your mind, or your shirt.
Web Business Success is filled with all the practical tips and secrets we have been giving our clients for years.
Web Business Success is ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs who are planning on starting an online business.
- Business owners who are trying to extend their business with an online presence.
- People who yearn to escape the cubicle wasteland and want to start making money "on the side" while they are still a wage slave.
- Anyone who has felt felt ripped-off or mystified by jargon and geek speak after hiring someone to create their Web site. (No, you aren't a dummy; you just need to find a new Web developer or designer who isn't a condescending nerd.)
Whether you plan to hire a consultant or create a business Web site yourself, Web Business Success gives you the information you need to avoid wasting a whole lot of time and money getting your business online.
Business owners, authors, consultants, and have all praised the no-nonsense advice in Web Business Success.
I've read a lot of books about doing business online, and I've never read a better one than this -- it's well-written and packed with practical advice. I especially appreciated that it had no geek-speak, it's written in clear English. No matter what the nature of your business, you'll do well to pick up a copy of "Web Business Success." You'll find plenty of information that you can use to understand and improve your online business.
-- Steve Weber, Bookseller and author
Read more about what our readers and the press have said about the book.
Transform Your Business into
Something You Love
Whether you are an overwhelmed businessperson or frustrated cubicle dweller, a high-quality easy-to-use Web site is the first step on your path towards online business success. It doesn't matter if you want to expand an existing business online or start up a purely online business. Either way, a good Web site is the key.
When you are done with Web Business Success you will be able to:
- Create a plan for an effective business Web site. Instead of "ending up" with a site you don't like, you'll have a plan for a site that is right for your business.
- Understand Internet terms and concepts. You won't be "snowed" by a lot of buzzwords anymore. Everything is explained in plain English. Web Business Success also has a complete glossary and index.
- Gain confidence in dealing with Web designers/developers. Instead of feeling unsure or vague about what your developer is talking about, you'll have the confidence you need to "call the shots."
Unlike a lot of "techie" books about Web sites or ecommerce, Web Business Success is designed for business owners, not nerds. You don't have to be a geek to sell things online or have a Web site.
See for Yourself What Is In the Book
Check out a PDF file that contains the table of contents and the first chapter (889K). Note that because it's a PDF file, you need the free Acrobat Reader to view it.
If you've been feeling like you need some kind of consultant or geeky friend to help you navigate the murky waters of Web business, you need Web Business Success: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Web Sites That Work.
Don't Put Off Your
If you've been procrastinating about getting your first Web site online, do yourself a favor and get the book that cuts through the clutter with the proven strategies and techniques you need to know to earn a decent income online.
We can't guarantee that you'll make money. No one can. But Web Business Success is the closest thing you'll find to having your own personal ecommerce consultant right by your side, explaining things in straightforward terms, without a lot of “geek speak.”
The bottom line is that a Web site is the first step toward a Web business. We live in an area most people don't get to live in until they retire. If we can do it, you can too!
Because Web Business Success is based on our real-world experience, you can rest assured that you'll learn all the tips and techniques you need to know to create a Web business that actually works!
Web Business Success costs only $29.95 and you can order the book in two ways:
1. Click this link to order directly from us. If you want an autographed or inscribed copy, we'll sign it for you for free and dedicate it to whomever you like. Just use the drop-down box on the order form to tell us how you'd like the book signed.
2. Order from Amazon.com if you read a lot. If you buy other books at the same time, you almost always can save money on shipping by taking advantage of Amazon's Super Saver shipping offer.
Our Personal Guarantee
Like all of our products, Web Business Success comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. We have tried to make the book as helpful and easy to understand as possible. But if you don't like the book for some reason, it was damaged in shipment, or you have any problems with it, simply let us know.
If you're not absolutely thrilled with what you've learned about doing business online, just contact us and send it back for a full refund. We have dealt with virtually all the technology and techniques discussed in the book in some way and we have given the book to clients and friends and family who have done nothing but tell us how helpful it has been! So we honestly don't think we'll be hearing from you.
We're confident that armed with the information in Web Business Success, you'll have your first Web site online soon. So what are you waiting for? Your online business awaits you!